Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random

My attempt at using the new camera. Jeremy was eating away at our $6 half watermelon that had tons of seeds.










I baked a lot yesterday! I made chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookie cutouts, Jell-O cookies, chocolate sherbet, and chocolate pudding. The pudding didn't work, and we haven't tasted the sherbet yet. On the sugar cookies I made a new icing recipe that was super easy. Then I flavored it with waffle flavoring that my mom gave me, then added a bit of cocoa powder so it wasn't white. It tastes really good! The Jell-O cookies were made with a packet of strawberry Jell-O mix. They are actually pretty good!


 At the Sorae fish market. Disgusting!!




Our lunch on Saturday at Sorae Estuary. Delicious? You decide. :)


Just look at my pretty toes!


There was a rainstorm and this what I looked after only like 5 minutes of walking in it. I ended up having to change my clothes twice that day. :(


From our ATV/rafting trip a few weeks ago with Kenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment