Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe it's already been over a month since we last posted. We are terribly sorry for not posting more often. We have been up to a few things since our last post, but instead of cramming it all into one post, my goal is to get you all up to date ove a few posts. I have pictures as well that I want to post.
We have started a new semester so things are a bit crazy for us right now. This coming weekend we are taking a trip to Nami Island with our Korean conversation class. Also, I have started my Master's degree so I am juggling work and all that it entails as well as taking graduate courses. Thankfully I just do one course at a time, but it's all crammed into 8 weeks. I am now into my second course, having finished my first one with 100%. Woot woot!! :D I am also in the process of applying for jobs back in the states for when we are done here. I have so far applied to nine Wyoming jobs. Praying that God opens at least one door for us in Wyoming.
We are still taking everything one day at a time here. The weather has finally started getting better, so we are trying to get out more often before we go to work as well as on the weekends. I think I just had a case of winter depression for the last few months, which led to me constantly wanting to go home. But I am doing better now, and I think the weather has a little to do with it. Jeremy has also been very supportive, helping out wherever and whenever needed. I will try to get you all up to date by the end of the month. We are excited to know that some of you were very interested in our blog, so I am trying to catch up and stay on track for you.
Keeping my fingers crossed.............

No comments:

Post a Comment