Thursday, July 21, 2011

A 'New to me' Camera

We recently bought a nice camera that Jeremy has been wanting for awhile. As you can see from the following pictures, it's a nice camera. It's not brand-new, but new to us. Our friend got into photography a little (he takes amazing pictures!), but decided he would sell his camera to us. I guess he wants to buy a different camera?? Either way, we now have a great camera! The weekend we got it, Jeremy would not stop taking pictures! The day we got it, Jeremy played with it so much he ran the battery out. :) He is very much enjoying the camera. Unfortunately for me, I am now no longer behind the camera taking the photos but much of the time the focus of the pictures. I'm going to have to learn to be photogenic! :D



1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can watch Top Model to learn some tips to get a better photo. Just try different poses and keep practicing. You'll be a natural in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete