Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Overdue Update

Wow, this month has been so crazy for us! Our apoligies for not posting with updates. To start, the month of January was packed for us. We had a morning class from 10:30 to 12:10, then our normal schedule of classes. We would go home at 7:30, but our night still seemed short because of how early we had to get up the next morning. So, we had less time to ourselves in the morning, and it was difficult to enjoy our evening because we were tired. On top of it all, I have started my master's, so I have to spend my free time doing school work. We also still have diaries, book reports, and online essays to correct. Aaaaahhhh! It was definitely a hard month for us! This is our last week, and thankfully next week we get a five day weekend -Lunar New Year's. But today, we just found out that for next month, when we go back to our normal schedule, we are actually getting an extra class at night that will be similar to what we just did for the month of January. :( That's all the information we know right now. Can you say "Much needed relaxation and rest?!" :) For Lunar New Year's, we are staying at a hotel in Seoul that is next to the largest indoor theme park. We are very excited for this! This month, we also bought two hamsters! It's been fun playing with Juniper, but Hammy, well, Hammy was special. :) Unfortunately, a few days ago, Hammy died. Sad, but it's okay. Juniper is a much better pet. :D Jeremy enjoys holding Juniper a lot. Today I also went to the doctors. Yes, again with the doctors. :( This time it's my foot. For over a week it's been hurting on the outer side. Don't know what happened or how it happened, and the doctor isn't even sure what's wrong either! Therapy did not work at all, and I have been prescribed some pills for two days. I am to stop wearing the shoes I have, and wear shoes with thicker soles. I only have my sneakers. I will not have good luck finding new shoes with thick soles because I have too big of feet for this country. Hmph. Oh well. Hopefully if I baby it emough it will heal on its own. Well, that's all I can think of for this month. We are hoping next month we will do better with the blog, assuming we will have more time. :) Missing you all! Have a great weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment